Help Morgan Spurlock brand and design a fast food chicken restaurant.
A grand opening pop-up store that sold out in just four days.
When the creator of Supersize Me asked us to help him launch his new fast food experiment, we said Cluck Yeah. Holy Chicken! was designed with all the high gloss of slick, green-washed fast-casual restaurants, but with an underlying message that the fast-cheap-delicious combo really is too good to be true.
We created a Buy One Bro One coupon to help a bro out.
Bro swag, bro.
The Part Where We Brag
- Over 1 million views in the first week
- 100 million+ PR impressions
- Voted AdWeek’s Ad of the Week
- Won AdAge’s Small Agency Integrated Campaign of the Year
- Currently the Save the Bros video is up to 7M views. (88% of which are organic)
- 20 million total Brononymous views on Youtube and Facebook
- 150,000 campaign shares
- More than 15,000 Brononymous tweets
- 125,000 site visits
- 25,000 coupon views
|The Brononymous Hotline was Nominated for a Webby, for best digital advertising campaign, punching well above its weight alongside the biggest brands in the world.|